- Maximum of 4 players per group
- Social distancing to be practiced at all times of 1.5 metres – no shaking of hands or sharing clubs during the round
- One person per golf cart - Shared carts are only permitted where players are living in the same household. Proof of same address will be required. No Exceptions!
- Must only arrive just prior (10mins) to your tee time for check in at pro shop
- No gatherings permitted prior to or after play.
- no more than 10 players on the practice putting or chipping green, practice nets or practice fairway at any one time.
- Hire Golf Carts will be sanitized before and after each use
- Visitor Social green fee rates are $40 - 18 Holes and $30 - 9 Holes – Must phone ahead and book through the pro shop or book online.
- No walk ins will be accepted– Discounted green fees are available for online bookings only. Visit www.citygolf.com.au/golf/members-and-public-bookings/
- Do not touch the flags or holes
- Do not use ball washers or drinking fountains (avoid all possible contact points)
- No BYO Alcohol – A breach of this will result in your immediate removal from the clubs facilities and suspensions from the club will be imposed
A Course Marshall will be doing regular checks
Our magnificent 18 hole course is the host of the Coca Cola Queensland PGA Championship. Visitors are always welcomed. Please phone the Pro Shop regarding Competition times, Social Play and buggy hire.
18 holes (7 days) $40
(Online discounts available)
Full Time Uni/School Students (9 holes) $20 (must show student id)
Full Playing Members and Colts (Mon - Fri) 18 holes $5
Member Guest - 9 Holes $20 and 18 Holes $30
Buggy Hire 18 holes - $40
Members - $17
Reciprocal - $27
Visitors - $37